VA-Gov: SUSA last poll before election. (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 09, 2024, 03:33:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  VA-Gov: SUSA last poll before election. (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Gov: SUSA last poll before election.  (Read 3754 times)
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« on: November 07, 2005, 02:57:16 PM »

Something I like about SUSA is the way they are happy to post all the internal/breakdown stuff... an interesting wee fact is in the regional stuff; neither candidate is blowing tuther guy out of the water anywhere (if you factor in the sample sizes, MoE and all that stuff) with the exception of NOVA where Kaine is topping 2/3rd of the vote.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2005, 05:10:30 PM »

Something I like about SUSA is the way they are happy to post all the internal/breakdown stuff... an interesting wee fact is in the regional stuff; neither candidate is blowing tuther guy out of the water anywhere (if you factor in the sample sizes, MoE and all that stuff) with the exception of NOVA where Kaine is topping 2/3rd of the vote.

47% - 47% in rural areas.  Does that make sense?

Depends how you define "rural", but the number doesn't strike me as odd. This is the 2001 map:

O/c Kaine won't come close to doing as well as that in rural areas, but that's not really the point.
Election is still very much in the air methinks.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies