My situation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 26, 2024, 12:05:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  My situation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My situation  (Read 3162 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: October 28, 2009, 12:16:31 AM »

Well, I can't attest to money issues, but most women will bring a lot of happiness and a lot of drama. There are times, and these are the most difficult of times, that come along in which you may have to make a decision that you'd rather not make. If her parents sound like they are that big of a problem, perhaps it's best to leave it alone for the time being, especially if she says she will follow their orders. You're only setting yourself up for more problems down the road, and if you are already dealing with a lot of stress in your life, it's best to nip it in the butt before it can flare up in the future. Just my advice.

This reminds me of my Asian mistress once again. She wrote me recently saying she missed me and wanted to reunite, but I will probably not go back, not because I don't miss her - I do - but because of the drama she caused in the past. I don't want that to happen again now that I know it can. No need to continue to dive into a situation that can only cause problems.

One of my joys of this forum is getting to "know" you better AH, and "watch" you mature into a sensible adult. You these days are giving sage advice as if an "old", to the extent olds are worth anything. Kudos. Hopefully before I assume room temperature I will be following your illustrious legal career. Kick ass! I know you can. Best.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies