John Edwards vs Mark Sanford (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 04:57:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  John Edwards vs Mark Sanford (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who you'd vote for/Who would win
Edwards/Edwards

Edwards/Sanford

Sanford/Edwards

Sanford/Sanford

3rdParty/Edwards

3rdParty/Sanford

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 31

Author Topic: John Edwards vs Mark Sanford  (Read 4147 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« on: March 28, 2005, 03:17:24 PM »

Opebo, You first map is NOT realistic at all. As I said Kerry was MUCH better than Edwards and Sanford better than Bush. So that map would never happen.

Honestly I don't see how any other Southern Right-wing Relgious can be 'better than Bush'.  Bush had the 9/11/knee-jerk patriotism/warmongering thing going for him, and I don't see that lasting forever.  I think there will be very significant theocrat fatigue by 2008.

Bush also had alot of stuff that could be used aginst him, Like Iraq, His Speaking Style, His IQ.........

Oh I think that worked to his advantage as the enormous intellectually-challenged vote went to Bush.  They thought Kerry was hoity-toity for pronouncing nuclear correctly.

And obviously Iraq also worked in Bush's favour, as the same group of people who says 'nooculer' thought it was Iraq that knocked down those buildings. 

"I would think Bush's campaign could afford to hire quite a bit of help.  I would be looking not for a lot of money, just enough so that I could postpone looking for a 'real job' for a few months.  "--opebo, jan. 26, 2004

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies