Kevin McCarthy DROPS OUT, the House GOP in absolute chaos (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:46:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kevin McCarthy DROPS OUT, the House GOP in absolute chaos (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy DROPS OUT, the House GOP in absolute chaos  (Read 9529 times)
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
Sprouts
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: 1.74

« on: October 08, 2015, 05:44:02 PM »

The Democrats need to play hardball here and outright refuse to work with the Republican Party as they are unfit to govern. All Democratic Presidential candidates should be required to sign a pledge saying they will not invite any Republican Congressional leaders to the White House for the next 4 years, acknowledge any questions shouted by them during the State of the Union, make any eye contact with any of them in passing, and automatically veto anything they try to sponsor. It's time to really drill this issue to the forefront of the news cycle how truly incompetent and unworthy of anyone's respect these people are.

Then quit calling yourself a republican.

King's never been a national Republican. He's explained this several times.

He doesn't even qualify to be a NM republican with that language. I don't hear Martinez saying that.

I don't remember anyone appointing you a judge to decide whether a poster "deserves" to be a member of one party or another.

Name one other republican who would agree with King's statement. Or hey, take this the other way around. Find a Democrat who would say that all of the democratic platform is terrible. Hint: You won't find any, aside from random guys in OK who haven't voted Democrat in years but are too lazy to change their registration.

If King somehow got elected to congress as a republican (put the low likelihood of him winning a primary in NM-2 aside, just assume it somehow happened), he would not be put on any committees, he would be ridiculed at every opportunity, and he would probably be expelled from the republican caucus in a matter of months.

I completely agree with King's statement even though I am good deal to his right... and it's not that we're too lazy to change our registration. I just re-registered a week ago, reaffirming my commitment to the party.

And LOL at the point about Democrats in OK not being too lazy to change registration. Are you serious? Half the south is still just DINO's! Especially Oklahoma!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies