Kevin McCarthy DROPS OUT, the House GOP in absolute chaos (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 07:41:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Kevin McCarthy DROPS OUT, the House GOP in absolute chaos (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy DROPS OUT, the House GOP in absolute chaos  (Read 9527 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 08, 2015, 01:33:48 PM »

Everybody thought Kevin McCarthy was unbeatable, right? But then we actually heard him speak. What are his numbers today? He's dropping out. Why? Because he's un-trustable. But no one would have known any of that had happened had we not fought and made that happen.

Schadenfreude at its finest.
<looks at your sig>
un-trustable heh?

Florida voters give Clinton a negative 44 - 51 percent favorability rating and say 59 - 35 percent that she is not honest and trustworthy.

<snip>

Ohio voters give Clinton a negative 38 - 56 percent favorability rating and say 61 - 33 percent she is not honest and trustworthy.

<snip>

Pennsylvania voters give Clinton a negative 41 - 54 percent favorability rating and say 61 - 34 percent she is not honest and trustworthy.

Trump, the second most unliked and untrusted, beats her in every one of those.

Schadenfreude indeed.

(unless your sig is some kind of joke I don't get, in which case, ignore this post)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 01:44:05 PM »

Maybe, I don't watch Hannity, not sure why anybody would.  Doesn't really change the point of my post I don't think.  (unless, again, his sig is some kind of joke I don't get)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 01:51:24 PM »

I had heard he was "unbeatable", but I hadn't heard him speak.  I listen to NPR (nearly) everyday, watch a little news on the PBS, I knew of the guy.  Him speaking on Hannity certainly wasn't an everyday headline for two weeks.

...and I still don't get why it would negate me making fun of a Clinton fan for making fun of another politico for being untrustable.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 01:57:14 PM »

I had heard he was "unbeatable", but I hadn't heard him speak.  I listen to NPR (nearly) everyday, watch a little news on the PBS, I knew of the guy.  Him speaking on Hannity certainly wasn't an everyday headline for two weeks.

...and I still don't get why it would negate me making fun of a Clinton fan for making fun of another politico for being untrustable.

Here is what McCarthy said:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Here is the post you responded to:

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Understand?
Yes.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies