I just received the following letter- (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 10:58:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  I just received the following letter- (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just received the following letter-  (Read 2456 times)
t_host1

« on: July 27, 2012, 12:32:17 AM »

If, you care to participate… in general terms
What was your portion “payment” prior to 2010 Obama Care? 2009’s premiums.
Co-pays; Doctor‘s and drugs.
Coverage’s – did you choose?
What is your payment for 2012? In general terms, where there any changes in co-pays & coverage’s?
The government says you over paid by 2% for the insurance fiscal year; does it add up?
No details; did you get the benefit of services greater than what you and the employer paid in premiums?
Are you participating in a medical savings account?
CareFirst, is that a state/ federal (Obama Care) subsidized nonprofit group or a privately held/investor based company? The letter looks like a standard letter with rate of overpayment being the only variable.
No, I’m not in the insurance business. Depending on your input, curious how this shakes out; if a pool of money has a net at the end of a cycle and, it must return, well… if the next year cycle has a (-) you’ll pay the difference, no later than August 1, correct?
t_host1

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:52:58 AM »

What is your payment for 2012? In general terms, where there any changes in co-pays & coverage’s?
The government says you over paid by 2% for the insurance fiscal year; does it add up?
No details; did you get the benefit of services greater than what you and the employer paid in premiums?
CareFirst, is that a state/ federal (Obama Care) subsidized nonprofit group or a privately held/investor based company? The letter looks like a standard letter with rate of overpayment being the only variable.
No, I’m not in the insurance business. Depending on your input, curious how this shakes out; if a pool of money has a net at the end of a cycle and, it must return, well… if the next year cycle has a (-) you’ll pay the difference, no later than August 1, correct?

What language is this?
The same one that ObamaCare is written in... Why?
t_host1

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 01:09:43 AM »

What language is this?
The same one that ObamaCare is written in... Why?

I didn't realise that "ObamaCare" is written in kindergarden gibberish.
Oh’… best you try not to comprehend this then, if, that is all you’re familiar with.
t_host1

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 10:31:14 AM »

All aside for a short moment, the billing –Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare) – by comparison.
 Ones’ 2009 coverage cost vs. 2012? Pooling dollars where all administration costs are subtracted first, is a scheme, not insurance by the original definition. The “rebate”; if government subsidies are involved in any way, call it what it is, the incumbent “vote for me” payment plan. Any estimates on 2013 rebates? Or, will assessments above the premium price be the norm in non election years?

Hey, give Vosem a break; his opinion has merit, it is my understanding that those who pay the bills have the same reaction.
t_host1

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 03:15:11 PM »
« Edited: July 28, 2012, 04:33:30 PM by t_host1 »

No, when private companies provide a service, 1st - only people with money can access the service, thus cutting out most citizens in the first place, 2nd - they have an incentive to cheat and deny the service whenever possible, and generally deceive even those customers who can afford the service, 3rd - and finally, the have an incentive to provide the service as cheaply as possible, so that the service will be of terrible quality.

By contrast with a State-provided service, everyone gets access, and the service is tremendously better.   Think of when you go to the DMV - a lot of propagandists say it is bad, but I've only ever had the nicest, friendliest, and most efficient services there.
Perfect! With a slight adjustment.
Change the “No” to Yes, The description/prescription of private sector health as greed, must, flourish at will. Killing their clients at high prices will not play out.

2nd paragraph description of public health (governing public safety) is the competitor to the private.
It’s not insurance, rather, it’s health care. With exception for supplies and structural support, Public monies do not cross over to the private sector health care as a whole, only in rare extreme conditions.

Where do the public monies come from?
Not from the private sector health care.

Where then, do the public sector health care monies come from? There has been some discussion on this with the realization being for one or two people, that, people & print (monetized to the in kind trade) are the source. Commerce must be void of any direct or indirect (employer’s) healthcare tax, fee and levees.  

Hail!! opeumbo Maximus, the American health care system has now been resolved, let’s PARTY!!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies