The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 2 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 02:55:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 2 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread, Part 2  (Read 219575 times)
McGovernForPrez

« on: September 22, 2017, 09:42:46 AM »

I'm surprisingly much more willing to get behind a Howard Schultz run than I am of a Zuckerberg or Cuban run.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 05:35:37 PM »

Bullock wouldn't be making these moves if he were running for Senate in 2020. He's honestly one of the people most likely to run at this point.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 12:53:31 AM »

If Bullock runs, he’ll probably drop out after SC and then run for Senate. Republicans should hope that the presidential run damages him enough to move what would be a Tilt/Lean D race on paper to Tossup or maybe Tilt R.

i don't think Bullock is going to run in the first place.

He's going to do a Senate bid and a Senate bid only...and that's a tossup at best, given the margin Trump probably will win Montana by.
What about Bullock's actions lately make you think he's gonna run for Senate and not President? He's been moving further to the left on guns, campaigning in Iowa, and has even bought thousands of fake twitter followers. Bullock has been an executive for his entire political career and probably has no interest in being one of many legislators vying for influence in Washington. Bullock is one of the mostly likely people to run at this point.
McGovernForPrez

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2018, 12:28:02 PM »

LOL, he will drop out before IA or soon after, after getting 1%.
I'm actually a little worried. He already has high name recognition and knows how to fire up the base. My dad eats everything he says up and seems very open to his presidential ambitions.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies