Atlasians for Competitive Elections: Let's get serious, we need a new ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 11:12:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Atlasians for Competitive Elections: Let's get serious, we need a new ticket (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Atlasians for Competitive Elections: Let's get serious, we need a new ticket  (Read 2199 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: May 25, 2013, 05:21:44 PM »

The fact Matt and Maxwell are considered "generic conservatives" shows how left libertarian wing Atlasia really is.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 05:31:52 PM »

But seriously, I don't understand your request. Matt and Nix are both the centrist tendancy of their party, so why we would need a third ticket in the center?
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2013, 05:49:13 PM »

But seriously, I don't understand your request. Matt and Nix are both the centrist tendancy of their party, so why we would need a third ticket in the center?

Extremist fringe group ticket, maybe? Tongue

Yes you're right. Maybe a libertarian ticket? Sjoyce? Could you be interested? After all, you're very good to support right wing and left wing extremists like Rand Paul and Brian Schweitzer! And you're a member of the light party! I've found your candidate DRJ!
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »

Extremist fringe group ticket, maybe? Tongue

Yes you're right. Maybe a libertarian ticket? Sjoyce? Could you be interested? After all, you're very good to support right wing and left wing extremists like Rand Paul and Brian Schweitzer! And you're a member of the light party! I've found your candidate DRJ!

Did you just call the Light Party an extremist fringe group?

No! I'm not stupid! I've just found the ideal candidate for a third party: SJOYCE!!! I explain, he's able to both support right wing extremist like Rand Paul and left wing extremist like Brian Schweitzer. And he seems to have a moderate record on the economic issues and he's a member of the light party, a centrist party which hasn't candidates in this election!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies