MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 10:46:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MT-AL: Rob Quist (D) vs. Greg Gianforte (R) vs. Mark Wicks (L), May 25  (Read 235382 times)
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« on: May 18, 2017, 09:19:39 PM »

Can Gianforte just behave himself for the next week? Doesn't he realize that if he loses, a BERNIECRAT gets elected? This is honestly getting a little scary.
I'm not a Sanders fan, but a Berniecrat is better than another vote for Trump and Ryan any day.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 06:16:04 PM »

Republicans have gone totally insane.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 06:35:36 PM »

Until we see video indicating otherwise, I will assume it was not intentional. Still, an unfortunate event, especially so close to the election.
Body slamming someone and breaking their glasses is totally an accident.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 06:53:15 PM »

I'm a bit skeptical about this. What kind of candidate in a potentially close election assaults a reporter the day before the election?
The reporter is clearly a liar. No one in the party of God and Jesus Christ would ever do anything wrong /sarc

It happened.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 06:57:07 PM »

I'm a bit skeptical about this. What kind of candidate in a potentially close election assaults a reporter the day before the election?
The reporter is clearly a liar. No one in the party God and Jesus Christ would ever do anything wrong /sarc

It happened.

Why must you make this political? You think rpeublicans want to body slam reporters?
Greg Gianforte does.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2017, 06:59:51 PM »

Apparently Jacobs is in critical condition and he can't breathe.

OMG, fck Gianforte.

If that is true, how did the reporter tweet about it?

Must've been over the scanner.

Sounds like fake news.

Oh, for heaven's sake. There were witnesses.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2017, 07:07:19 PM »

With the details regarding Jacobs condition and Gianforte being arrested, I retract my previous statement and my endorsement of Gianforte. This is a despicable, sinful, and unignorable incident. I endorse Libertarian Candidate Mark Wicks for this election.

No one cares.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2017, 07:16:01 PM »

As we have seen with previous special elections this year, the bulk of the GOP vote comes in on Election Day.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 08:27:06 PM »

Gianforte needs to do damage control now.... somehow... Honestly, IMO it'd be the best if he were just honest about this entire thing and apologized publicly.

That's not enough.

Yeah, well, after a congressional candidate body slams a reporter, few things are going to be enough to lessen the damage done.

It's not physically possible for most folks to body slam an adult male.

Girl, bye.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2017, 08:28:07 PM »

Gianforte needs to do damage control now.... somehow... Honestly, IMO it'd be the best if he were just honest about this entire thing and apologized publicly.

That's not enough.

Yeah, well, after a congressional candidate body slams a reporter, few things are going to be enough to lessen the damage done.

It's not physically possible for most folks to body slam an adult male. If Gianforte can pull that off he is a major stud to be sure.

2017 GOP folks. Beta males need not apply. Must physically assault reporter to receive "stud" status.

Proof is in the pudding, isn't? This guy gets in someone's face, gets (allegedly, by his own accord) owned, and goes on twitter about broken glasses.

Pure beta move!

Yes, the voters prefer alpha males.

It's not really surprising that you are pro-violence. You probably would have still voted for Byron Looper after he shot Tommy Burks. Shameful.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2017, 09:44:54 PM »

That was a lot more than a body slam. That crew from Fox News is going to get fired for telling all of that.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2017, 10:01:33 PM »

As someone who has run for office before and has been interviewed by reporters, I never once wanted to attack them for asking questions that were difficult.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2017, 10:03:51 PM »

As someone who has run for office before and has been interviewed by reporters, I never once wanted to attack them for asking questions that were difficult.
You didn't need to do anything crazy to lose anyway. You talk a lot about your "credentials." Name yourself already.
And you are headed towards being the next Byron Looper.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2017, 10:05:36 PM »

You didn't need to do anything crazy to lose anyway. You talk a lot about your "credentials." Name yourself already.

You've asked for my name before. I'm not posting my information to be stalked and harassed or worst. Why do you want my name?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 10:07:18 PM »

You've asked for my name before. I'm not posting my information to be stalked and harassed or worst. Why do you want my name?
Writing yourself in is not "running for office."

You aren't going to bait me into giving my name. Go away, stalker.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2017, 06:23:49 PM »

Why is anyone arguing with Beet? After that big switching to Republican post and then switching back to Democratic not long after, it's obvious that Beet is attention seeking.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies