The kids strike again: Donny Jr. admits Trump ask Comey to drop Flynn case (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:51:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  The kids strike again: Donny Jr. admits Trump ask Comey to drop Flynn case (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The kids strike again: Donny Jr. admits Trump ask Comey to drop Flynn case  (Read 2403 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: June 10, 2017, 09:54:40 PM »

Did you even watch the video?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2017, 12:11:40 AM »

Yes I have are you unaware Trump an his lawyers deny that he ever talked about Flynn to Comey?
He said "my father never says things ambiguously," not "my father told Comey to back off." This wasn't even a nice try. It was a miserable failure on your part.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2017, 03:05:21 PM »

Yes I have are you unaware Trump an his lawyers deny that he ever talked about Flynn to Comey?
He said "my father never says things ambiguously," not "my father told Comey to back off." This wasn't even a nice try. It was a miserable failure on your part.

So there wasn't any ambiguity when he told Comey to "let Flynn go"? It was a direct order?
Ambiguity is a two way street. He either meant to obstruct justice or meant nothing by it. Trump is not one to just flirt vaguely with something that would hurt him. There is no proof as of yet that Comey was telling the truth and very well might have committed perjury.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies