Private Office and Legislative Office of Fmr. SoIA GAworth (TTFN) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 11:19:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Private Office and Legislative Office of Fmr. SoIA GAworth (TTFN) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Private Office and Legislative Office of Fmr. SoIA GAworth (TTFN)  (Read 8945 times)
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« on: July 26, 2014, 05:19:51 AM »

Welcome back! A lot has changed here as you can tell lol. Tongue

I don't think the two of us were ever actively in the same region as each other, but now that you're back, I hope to work with you down the road! Cheesy
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2014, 01:05:59 AM »

Thanks for the endorsement! Aside from the fact that me and Cris are from two completely different parties, our past record these past few months have shown we can work together greatly, and we'll continue to do that as Governor and Archduke, respectively. Arturo will be missed, but this is a great light forward now and a win for all of the other moderates in the region who don't support TNFs extremist agenda.

I agree with you on the Pacific situation, to, sort of. Cranberry really didn't have a lot of options on who he could have appointed to the Senate, but it seems strange that he would appoint himself. Windjammer has arguably been the most devastating departure in my time in Atlasia so far. He was the one who helped me start up in MW politics and all we can hope is that he returns soon.

It seems only right that I give you my endorsement, to. I love your platform as I've said before and personally, I vote party-line way too much as is lol. It's time for a change in that. Wink
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2014, 07:29:15 PM »

Enthusiastically endorsed! Cheesy
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 08:10:57 PM »

I am not sure, but this come awfully close to infringing on my campaign slogan. I am not sure that a squirrel is the best mascot for the Midwest. Maybe a Buffalo perhaps.
Well, I intended the slogan to mimic an issue that was on the Cuyahoga County ballot that had a similar slogan. I didn't mean for it to mock yours, sorry about that, but it's an awesome enough slogan that I think is shareable!

As for the buffalo, well, that would be a good fit for the region, but the buffalo isn't as energized as a squirrel is and that's what I'm looking for this region to be; energized!
LeBron
LeBron FitzGerald
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2014, 11:26:46 PM »

As stated in my thread:

Endorsed for Governor

I have full faith and confidence in Archduke Fitzgerald taking over and will be endorsing him for Governor.

So I ended up finding some posts of yours of you commending and endorsing me. Does that mean 3 months later you still hold that same view? I don't think so, and the same applies to me. I don't view you in the same high regard like I did a few months ago, just like you don't hold me in high regard anymore, either.

So let's stop pretending here. In politics, stuff can change with the snap of a finger. So yes, some of my political views and party favoritism may have changed over the past few months, but please do not hold that against me.

This region has been thriving very well under my leadership, and it's a shame you want to see an end to that. You care more about your own self-interests than you do about our region.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies