Trump supports racial profiling
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:40:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Trump supports racial profiling
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: Trump supports racial profiling  (Read 1002 times)
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2016, 12:10:21 AM »

You make it sound like racial profiling is a bad thing.  Common sense says if most terrorist acts in the world are committed by Muslim men of a certain age, then should law enforcement pay as close attention to a 65 year old white lady standing on a corner during a big parade as they would 3 young Muslim guys?  Profile away, I say!  And let's elect a president not afraid to tell it like it is, Donald J. Trump.

Wolfsblood, i'm not going to mince words.

If your racist neo-Nazi self dies, the world is better off. Seriously.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2016, 12:17:30 AM »

oh, and a word to our new mod squad. Kindly. back off and let the marketplace of ides sort itself out. you folks have sat back and let the most virulent racism run amock throughout Atlas , don't suddenly rise to the occassion because someone suggests a White Power enthusiast isn't a pox on human society.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2016, 12:29:27 AM »

oh, and a word to our new mod squad. Kindly. back off and let the marketplace of ides sort itself out. you folks have sat back and let the most virulent racism run amock throughout Atlas , don't suddenly rise to the occassion because someone suggests a White Power enthusiast isn't a pox on human society.
Feisty. I like it.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2016, 11:39:20 PM »

Feisty. I like it.

Dude, i mean this seriously. If you could just get over the whole racism thing (trust me, it's there) we could be good friends.

You've got a good soul in there somewhere. Just reject the dark side. Grin
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies