Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command (Pacific): Official Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 02:39:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command (Pacific): Official Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command (Pacific): Official Thread  (Read 732 times)
Senator Cris
Cris
Junior Chimp
Italy

« on: October 26, 2015, 01:59:04 PM »

The Office of the Chairman of the SAOC hereby releases the following Executive Order authorized by the Governor before his departure on vacation:

Executive Order 10-25

The entirety of the executive authority vested in me as Governor of the Pacific is hereby transferred by delegation to the Executive Council of the Special Anti-terrorism Operations Command on a permanent and indefinite basis. I hereby renounce all privileges and perogatives of my office.

I don't think you can do that.
You de-registered from the game and there's nobody behind this executive council.
So I'd suggest regional legislature to act according to the Pacific Constitution and ignoring the existence of this executive council.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies