FL/IL/OH-CBS/YouGov: D: Clinton in FL/OH, Sanders in IL; R: Kasich/Trump tie in OH, Trump up in FL (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:19:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  FL/IL/OH-CBS/YouGov: D: Clinton in FL/OH, Sanders in IL; R: Kasich/Trump tie in OH, Trump up in FL (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL/IL/OH-CBS/YouGov: D: Clinton in FL/OH, Sanders in IL; R: Kasich/Trump tie in OH, Trump up in FL  (Read 5291 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« on: March 13, 2016, 10:41:46 AM »

I love how Sanders will actually end up winning a majority of the March 15 states.

But it is inconvenient how Hillary won Iowa, as all of the states surrounding it could very well go for Sanders. What an unfortunate map.
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 10:52:26 AM »

You know guys, the point of polling is to give you information rather than to allow you to confirm your preconceived biases when the polls agree with them and throw the polls out when they don't.

Atlas's mindset rn is basically just "this poll is right because it lines up with what I already thought" or "this poll is wrong because it's different than what I already thought."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies