Finally Saying Something
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:13:06 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Finally Saying Something
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Finally Saying Something  (Read 1487 times)
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 10, 2007, 05:40:15 PM »

Im going to break my campaigning promise to hold a press conference.

Im here to say that, despite my partner's personality during the race, that we are both completely committed to the continued repair of our great nation, from the inside out. The campaign was to prove that we need to bring the fun back, but I believe it may have gotten a tad out of hand. I want to assure you all that a vote for us is indeed going to go towards people who will work hard for Atlasia, co operating with the citizens and senate to ensure success for Atlasia in the coming months.

I am welcoming questioning.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 11:52:07 AM »

despite my partner's personality during the race

What does this mean?
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 12:33:26 PM »

What does this mean?
Well, I made a promise earlier in the campaign that I wasnt going to campaign as part of a pseudo egotistic thing we were doing to say "stop taking stuff so seriously", but I decided that that campaign sucked. So I broke that promise, even if Phil has kept that insulting fake personality ot say "keep it laid back" because I think it quite frankly has blown up in our faces. So I came out to talk and take questions before it was too late.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 12:55:52 PM »

What does this mean?
Well, I made a promise earlier in the campaign that I wasnt going to campaign as part of a pseudo egotistic thing we were doing to say "stop taking stuff so seriously", but I decided that that campaign sucked. So I broke that promise, even if Phil has kept that insulting fake personality ot say "keep it laid back" because I think it quite frankly has blown up in our faces. So I came out to talk and take questions before it was too late.

It has blown up in your faces, it is too late.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 12:57:45 PM »

What does this mean?

Thank you, but this isnt the place to flame me or my partner so ask a question or go away.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2007, 02:24:41 PM »

OK, thanks. I just wasn't sure what you meant. Good luck.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2007, 08:39:30 PM »

OK, thanks. I just wasn't sure what you meant. Good luck.
Thanks, I appreciate feedback that doesnt come from somone with thier head up thier ass. (AKA TN2024 Tongue)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »

What does this mean?

Thank you, but this isnt the place to flame me or my partner so ask a question or go away.

Sorry, it's just hard when your preferred Presidential candidate, (indeed I encouraged him to run) runs a campaign that is all flame.
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 03:09:52 PM »

What does this mean?

Sorry, it's just hard when your preferred Presidential candidate, (indeed I encouraged him to run) runs a campaign that is all flame.

It was a joke with a good point. Unfortunately,not everyone gets it. (Like you)
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 06:49:42 PM »

What does this mean?

It was a joke with a good point. Unfortunately,not everyone gets it. (Like you)

(And the vast majority of voters)
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 10:12:12 PM »

Thanks for "finally saying something." I just noticed we are days away from the Presidential election and there's no campaigning, no debates; only Mike Naso and this thread. There have been some but a year or two ago this board would have been bustling with activity. It's kind of sad, really.

Anyway, if this is the best Presidential elections can get anymore, I think I'm now persuaded to support the Third Constitution.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 10:29:29 PM »

Thanks for "finally saying something." I just noticed we are days away from the Presidential election and there's no campaigning, no debates; only Mike Naso and this thread. There have been some but a year or two ago this board would have been bustling with activity. It's kind of sad, really.

Anyway, if this is the best Presidential elections can get anymore, I think I'm now persuaded to support the Third Constitution.

Bingo
Brandon H
brandonh
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 3.48, S: 1.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 10:57:32 PM »

Not enough to get to support the Third Constitution, but enough to make me decide to vote for None of the Above. Had Naso not dropped the ball in the Southeast Regional Election in December, his activity alone would have been enough to earn my vote.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2007, 10:12:01 AM »

Nothing has blown up in our faces. I don't mind that you did this because both of us want to do serious things while in office. However, I just wanted to emphasize that Atlasia needs to have fun elections again or we're finished.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 10:13:05 AM »

Now that have fully reviewed the 3rd constitution, I am against it.  Therefore, I cannot make my first ballot preference a ticket whose main goal is passage of it.  Therefore, I know endorse and vote for Keystone Phil/Speed of Sound for President
Colin
ColinW
Atlas Icon
Papua New Guinea

Political Matrix
E: 3.87, S: -6.09

« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 08:25:01 PM »

Now that have fully reviewed the 3rd constitution, I am against it.  Therefore, I cannot make my first ballot preference a ticket whose main goal is passage of it.  Therefore, I know endorse and vote for Keystone Phil/Speed of Sound for President

TRAITOR!

You are now on my concentration camp list.
The Man From G.O.P.
TJN2024
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 08:30:15 PM »

TRAITOR!

Indeed, no work for him, straight to the death camp.

No matter, we will win anyway.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 08:36:23 PM »

TRAITOR!

You probably will win and I have a feeling my second place for Afletich could be key, but I do not feel right supporting someone with my first choice when I am in opposition to their main goal
Speed of Sound
LiberalPA
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2007, 05:17:31 PM »

TRAITOR!

You probably will win and I have a feeling my second place for Afletich could be key, but I do not feel right supporting someone with my first choice when I am in opposition to their main goal

I would like you to know, DWTL, that I thoroughly appreciate your reach across the aisle. Perhaps I should learn to review my choices more often as well.....In any case, I want to applaud your (I cant say it....no.....oh god....im gonna say it......) open mindedness on this one.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies