Has anyone performed "Man on the Street" interviews or polls of Muslims in WI, MI, PA, and NYC?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:24:17 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Has anyone performed "Man on the Street" interviews or polls of Muslims in WI, MI, PA, and NYC?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Has anyone performed "Man on the Street" interviews or polls of Muslims in WI, MI, PA, and NYC?  (Read 171 times)
Obama24
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 09, 2024, 06:25:01 AM »

There's big Muslim populations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and massive enclaves in NYC (especially Brooklyn). With the exception of NY, the former three could be among the states that decide the election this year.

Has any polling or interviews been conducted with the Muslim communities of this area to see what their vote will look like in November?

Could have it be as multiple choice - "I plan to vote for Biden", "I plan to vote for Trump", I plan to not vote", "I plan to vote third party"...

While the election is still a while away it might be interesting to see what this block in these important areas is saying. I really just have this gut feeling that this group + under 25 voters + some working class either staying home or voting Trump will be what decides this election.
dspNY
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 09:56:44 AM »

There's big Muslim populations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and massive enclaves in NYC (especially Brooklyn). With the exception of NY, the former three could be among the states that decide the election this year.

Has any polling or interviews been conducted with the Muslim communities of this area to see what their vote will look like in November?

Could have it be as multiple choice - "I plan to vote for Biden", "I plan to vote for Trump", I plan to not vote", "I plan to vote third party"...

While the election is still a while away it might be interesting to see what this block in these important areas is saying. I really just have this gut feeling that this group + under 25 voters + some working class either staying home or voting Trump will be what decides this election.

In the swing states only Michigan has a sizable Muslim population
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies