Opinion of ironic TRUMP supporters? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 07:38:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of ironic TRUMP supporters? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: ?
Freedoms fighters

Horrible people

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 78

Author Topic: Opinion of ironic TRUMP supporters?  (Read 3132 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: January 29, 2016, 06:53:56 AM »

Its not funny anymore.  They're the Simpsons of Atlas.
That's the worst thing I've ever heard said about the Simpsons.  Comparing the Simpsons to these clowns, come on man, that's just mean.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 02:16:44 PM »

I've said this before (and dead0man always ignores it), but here's something many miss: It is possible to think Trump is a Horrible Person and yet still enjoy the nightmare he's causing for the Republicans.
Except NONE of the Trumpettes are saying that.  At least not the ones we're suffering through.  We have given them many opportunities to take this (still low class) route, and they've always denied it.

That said, I actually agree with you.  Most of these clowns are only doing it to cause havoc in the political party they don't like.  But since they won't admit it, we take them at their word.  Their word is that a racist, bigot, sexist, moron, asshole is the best choice for President.  We're making fun of that.  Why wouldn't we?  It's fun and easy, who doesn't love fun and easy.

If they don't want to be made fun of for being racist idiots, they can admit the real reason and just be assholes instead of racist assholes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies