Here's another reason to deport illegals - they're suing for getting arrested (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:21:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Here's another reason to deport illegals - they're suing for getting arrested (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Here's another reason to deport illegals - they're suing for getting arrested  (Read 5015 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: September 28, 2007, 10:00:43 PM »

Whether you like it or not, the constitution protects all people living in America, whether or not you deem them "illegal."

Yeah - protects - but once they sue, we should have ICE deport them - because now that it's publically known that they're illegal - why shouldn't we.

Ok so would you want a hardened criminal to remain on the streets because someone who would have spoken up to put the guy in jail did not due to fear of getting deported?
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 12:56:32 AM »

I'm the decendant of a (supposed) illegal - so I have a right to say it.

No, you say it because you're a legalistic conservative.

Anyway - we shouldn't just stand by - and KNOW that there is an illegal - b/c they filed a lawsuit and allow them to stay here.  Otherwise, it'll lead to illegals filing frivolous lawsuits in order to remain here!

Who cares?  They can stay here if they want to.

Who cares?  It's the law.  Why not just ignore all laws then?  The moment that you start ignoring laws, your nation will begin to slip.  (And yes- I am the descendant of an illegal).

So did Rosa Parks cause this nation to slip??
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies