Simfan for Governor (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:46:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Simfan for Governor (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Simfan for Governor  (Read 15621 times)
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« on: November 22, 2011, 03:56:09 PM »

Good luck! Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »

I would like to express my great dissatisfaction with not being listed on the ballot for the ongoing Northeastern election, despite being one of the first to declare. This is not right, and I am currently considering various means of recourse.
You certainly should - I don't know what Northeast law states, but the vote should be restarted or something. Whoever opened the vote should be held responsible.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2011, 09:55:10 PM »

Disappointing - I think it was obvious what his intent was, considering he's one of the few who has actually campaigned, rather than sit around and rely on party support.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2011, 10:31:51 PM »

Disappointing - I think it was obvious what his intent was, considering he's one of the few who has actually campaigned, rather than sit around and rely on party support.

I don't think anyone else did such a thing. Care to say which candidates you are talking about? If not, you ought to rescind your remarks.

If his intent was so obvious, he should have spoken up before the booth was opened.
Here we go again...

Simfan actively campaigned for this seat. There are many active Assemblymen, but I have seen few active campaigns going on. I'm not referring to any in general.

Its disappointing because Simfan campaigned hard for this seat, and he now probably won't get in. Please do not try to twist my words by suggesting my remarks were against certain other individuals who are also running.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2011, 10:47:52 PM »

I'm not twisting any words around. You said there's candidates who are sitting around relying on party support. I'd like to know who they are so I don't make the mistake of voting for these individuals.
I'm sure.

Like in any race, Mideast included, many candidates work hard in the Assembly, and when it comes time for an election, rely on their party to get the votes out and get as many members elected. It happens on both sides - every election the Mideast RPP tries hard to get all of our candidates elected. It's more of a party effort to get them all elected, rather than each individual candidate. Simfan actually campaigned for this seat, and I commend him for that. I don't even really know most of the others in the Northeast Assembly, and I don't have anything negative to say about any of them. The only candidate my comment was specifically directed at was Simfan.

You are entitled to think whatever you want to about my comment - it doesn't matter to me. That's all I have to say.

Good luck, Simfan. I hope you win as a write-in. Hey, you're more than welcome to come to the Mideast. Cheesy Hopefully we'll be having a seat open up soon. Wink Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies