Should Rochambeau cut out that "Raygun" ish?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:29:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Should Rochambeau cut out that "Raygun" ish?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Should Rochambeau cut out that "Raygun" ish?
Yes.

Of course.

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 7

Author Topic: Should Rochambeau cut out that "Raygun" ish?  (Read 1625 times)
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 04, 2010, 01:19:53 AM »

It's damn annoying.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 01:20:35 AM »

wtf are you talking about?
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 01:20:55 AM »

Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 01:22:23 AM »

He calls Reagan, in many of his posts, "Raygun." It's irritating and unnecessary.
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 01:23:23 AM »

I quite like it actually. I've actually been saying that for a few years now, "Ronnie Raygun".
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 01:23:57 AM »

I quite like it actually. I've actually been saying that for a few years now, "Ronnie Raygun".

Wow, you should seriously consider becoming a comedian!
Barnes
Roy Barnes 2010
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 01:25:32 AM »

Wow, you should seriously consider becoming a comedian!

I don't know whether that's good or bad. Roll Eyes
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 01:26:31 AM »

He calls Reagan, in many of his posts, "Raygun." It's irritating and unnecessary.
yes, Lets pick on people because they are annoying. Hello!!!! You complain when people do that to you. Yet you can do that to others. Plus you have quirks about yourself. So could you just try to 'go along' with it for the sake of the forum and everyones eyes. thanks. Wink
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 01:27:21 AM »

OK IL DO IT ALL THE TIME
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 01:27:51 AM »

yes, Lets pick on people because they are annoying. Hello!!!! You complain when people do that to you. Yet you can do that to others. Plus you have quirks about yourself. So could you just try to 'go along' with it for the sake of the forum and everyones eyes. thanks. Wink

Explain how I am annoying or what quirks I have. Until you do that, it is impossible for me to fix any apparent problems.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 01:29:48 AM »

Explain how I am annoying or what quirks I have. Until you do that, it is impossible for me to fix any apparent problems.
well you getting mad at being hated on but yet hate on others by making these kinds of threads. You quoting that adds nothing. And your whining. Other then that you a swell guy! Smiley
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 01:34:52 AM »

well you getting mad at being hated on but yet hate on others by making these kinds of threads. You quoting that adds nothing. And your whining. Other then that you a swell guy! Smiley

Well, I wouldn't have to act out toward others if they didn't attack me at every opportunity. I mean, lol @ Inks calling me a troll yet fervently supporting downwithdaleft.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 01:35:45 AM »

YAY RIGED POLL
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »

Well, I wouldn't have to act out toward others if they didn't attack me at every opportunity. I mean, lol @ Inks calling me a troll yet fervently supporting downwithdaleft.
Hamilton I know how you feel. But you have to pick your battles. And this is not the one to pick. Just sit some out. Catch a breather. Show them you can be nice and funny. then they will except you. Smiley They hated me in the beginning. But you just gotta stick it out bud.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 01:37:50 AM »

Unless they are in the title or the entire post is obviously a joke, I wish posters would abstain from using puns in general. 

It is almost always irritating, and especially so when injected into an otherwise well-argued post.  When that Titaniumtux guy would pepper his posts with 'politrickal,' I would typically skip the rest of his post.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 01:38:13 AM »

Hamilton I know how you feel. But you have to pick your battles. And this is not the one to pick. Just sit some out. Catch a breather. Show them you can be nice and funny. then they will except you. Smiley They hated me in the beginning. But you just gotta stick it out bud.

No offense, but it is a bit easier when you are the only girl on a forum full of dudes that don't get any lol.
Sewer
SpaceCommunistMutant
Junior Chimp
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2010, 01:38:51 AM »

Show them you can be nice and funny. then they will except you.

NO ONE EXCEPTS ME. Sad
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2010, 01:42:40 AM »

No offense, but it is a bit easier when you are the only girl on a forum full of dudes that don't get any lol.

Well go back to my earlier posts. It was not easy dude. And I would say it was harder since I was a girl. If you back off people then you will get people to notice that you are good. Trust me. I am a girl. I have to be full of good advice. Wink
Bo
Rochambeau
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -5.23, S: -2.52

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2010, 02:00:05 AM »

Believe me, I was not the first to call Reagan Raygun. I didn't even hear of this before. The first time I heard it was from some other people on this Forum. I say it sometimes to be funny. If it annoys you, you'll just have to ignore it. I'll try to be less frequent in using the term Raygun, just for you.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies