Allard: No third term (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:43:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Allard: No third term (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Allard: No third term  (Read 4858 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« on: January 16, 2007, 11:52:16 PM »

Tancredo is too busy off on his odyssey for President to be bothered with a Senate seat.

Likely the GOP nomination will be between McInnis, Schaeffer and Owens (should one of the three choose to enter), though someone could arise out of nowhere; there are some other Republican names I'm forgetting most likely.

I suspect Musgrave is actually too intelligent to consider running for Senate.  I am pretty sure that she can do the numbers she receives within her own district and transpose that out on the statewide scale.  Tancredo doesn't have that intelligence. (yes, Musgrave is smarter than Tancredo)

Still way too early to know for sure.  This seat will be a tough one for the GOP to hold (depending on the national environment), but I still get a kick out of the whole "Colorado rapidly moving left" thingy.  Since most posters don't remember the 1980s, it is quite understandable, however.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies