Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 05:14:20 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Comedy Goldmine VII: Straight-to-DVD Christmas Special  (Read 84625 times)
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« on: August 15, 2008, 11:19:26 PM »

Naso spoiling Kindergarten Cop sent the previous edition into a downward spiral of epic fail.
Yeah, it actually got funny the last few pages!  Back to making fun of people we don't agree with I guess.

It wasn't funny, it was annoying. It was a good opportunity to start a new thread, though, so I'm glad someone took that initiative. As for your second point, yes, hacks posting quotes of opposing hacks saying something hackish is lacking in hilarity.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 11:30:55 PM »

1.  And the LORD Obama took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
2.  And the rib, which the LORD Obama had taken from himself, made he a running-mate from the swing state of Ohio.
3.  And the LORD Obama said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: he shall be called Barry Wobama, because he was taken out of Obama.
4.  And they were both Democrats, the LORD and his running-mate, and were not ashamed.

Obama-Wobama '08!

That's the first thing in this thread that's actually made me laugh.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 12:37:08 AM »

I am very interested in reading and learning about this, but I don't understand what is being said.

Can you offer an explanation?

This is only funny with the entire thread, before and after this post, in context.
tik 🪀✨
ComradeCarter
Junior Chimp
Australia
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2008, 02:14:43 AM »

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I just saw it and found it hilarious.

Excluding major external events, the probability of a McCain victory depends on the probability of a certain scenario (in the realm of reasonable scenarios, given the information that we have) occurring.

is that from The Seach for Spock?

No, think more recently...

lol

still wrong?  Well, I'm fresh out of strangely colored guys that say a lot of aggravating crap.

...UNLESS:

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies