Have you ever had a Girlfriend before? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 01:38:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Have you ever had a Girlfriend before? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 116

Author Topic: Have you ever had a Girlfriend before?  (Read 26577 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: February 11, 2008, 03:22:29 AM »

I don't drink/party.  I'm pretty nerdy.  I have recently acknowledged the fact that I'm very similar to Steve Carrell's character in the 40-Year Old Virgin.

Finally, someone else. Wink
I get to play Seth Rogan's character....in pretty much everything he's ever done.

"bag of sand?!"
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 11:12:21 PM »

I shouldn't have a problem in the next few years given that I have a wider array of likeability. I'll date a 20 year old or a 27 year old...as long as I like them and they like me. Once I'm set in the Air Force down in the South (where people are nicer) then I should be up to my eyeballs in women. Trust me...it's gonna happen!

Southern women might be friendly, but a good majority of them are really socially conservative and/or they are religious freaks, or relgious freaks in the making.  Northern girls are more dateable/f**kable.

And since you're not even in the AF yet, how do you know you're going down South?   Europe is by far the best place to be if you're single.  I recommed Germany (where I served a tour) or England

Well, I intend on doing the meteorology job and with that as soon as you finish 6 weeks basic training in Texas, the technical school is 9 months in Biloxi, Mississippi. I'm gonna be soiling my royal oates with all those Mississippi gals within that time, I'm sure.
Sorry bro, but Keesler AFB is a sausage fest (at least it was in '95).  It's mostly computer dorks and not a lot of chicks are computer dorks.  The locals are constantly picked over by the tech school kids so the good ones are all gone with their new AF husbands.  I aint saying it wont happen, but don't expect it to. (especially if you don't look like Brad Pitt)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 02:21:55 AM »

Sorry bro, but Keesler AFB is a sausage fest (at least it was in '95).  It's mostly computer dorks and not a lot of chicks are computer dorks.  The locals are constantly picked over by the tech school kids so the good ones are all gone with their new AF husbands.  I aint saying it wont happen, but don't expect it to. (especially if you don't look like Brad Pitt)

thats a good thing for him...guys that are a bunch of computer dorks?  that means less competition from alpha-males.   

And anywhere you go stateside in the Air Force is a sausage-fest (with the exception of perhaps DC), because chances are you will be assigned to a military town, which is one more reason I recommend an overseas assignment
One of the  Tech schools in Texas is apperently full of women.  Maybe Goodfellow?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies