Man receives 25 years for insulting creators of stupid, unfunny show (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 11:07:41 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Man receives 25 years for insulting creators of stupid, unfunny show (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Man receives 25 years for insulting creators of stupid, unfunny show  (Read 27759 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: February 26, 2011, 12:09:15 PM »

25 years is a little harsh, but he was making what seemed to me a TERRORIST THREAT! Id give him 15. If this were Seth McFarlene, he would get life Im sure. And South Park is the best show on television. I love it, because they make fun of everyone, muslims included, unlike family guy, which only targets special needs people.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 02:10:26 PM »

25 years is a little harsh, but he was making what seemed to me a TERRORIST THREAT! Id give him 15. If this were Seth McFarlene, he would get life Im sure. And South Park is the best show on television. I love it, because they make fun of everyone, muslims included, unlike family guy, which only targets special needs people.

Uh no. Family Guy is absolutely vicious to right wingers. It's even hit Vietnam vets. Would South Park ever be willing to do a joke like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boN2lR7vwWE

There was a joke in that video?

SP is also vicous to right wingers, but its funny. Family Guy is just nasty some times.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies