Public Office of the President (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 07:51:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public Office of the President (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Public Office of the President  (Read 3268 times)
Deep Dixieland Senator, Muad'dib (OSR MSR)
Muaddib
Australia

« on: April 09, 2022, 11:04:15 PM »

Quote from: President Oregon Dimitri Medvedev  link=topic=485239.msg8554794#msg8554794 date=1649543988 uid=14982
Executive Order 55:06:

Wxtransit is hereby terminated from the position of Secretary of State, effective immediately.

OBD, President of the Republic of Atlasia

Executive Order 55:07:

To specify the roles of the position of Attorney General of Atlasia

Oversight of the Department of Defense and all military affairs is hereby transferred to the Attorney General.

OBD, President of the Republic of Atlasia

Oregon Dimitri Medvedev empowers Harry S Putin and his Lebsenraum policies. #StandWithKyivThunder
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2022, 04:26:59 AM »

I will note I never said anything about Truman himself. Fremont can elect what it wants. But that in no way changes the reality regarding regional borders.

Well Tim, I'm pretty sure this is in reference to his abuse of power as Attorney General. Which Oregon Dimitri Medvedev, allowed Herr Harry 'Lebensraum' Putin to put YOU on his proscription list.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 08:17:41 AM »

Party is so important to you that you'll tolerate people who blatantly break the Constitution? Many of the Labor Senators are in the same camp and it's a shame.

I sure know you aren’t talking about the Constitution given the way that your party has run the South.

It is indeed amazing that you have the ability to somehow manage to find a way to have an even sh!tier take, while also being the embodiment of that sh!tier tier take you are supposedly attacking. You of all people are not a defender of the constitution, especially with your bill and post history. LOL. It truly is amazing. The amount of Doublethink in your head is astonishing.
Muaddib
Australia

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2022, 05:31:47 PM »

Party is so important to you that you'll tolerate people who blatantly break the Constitution? Many of the Labor Senators are in the same camp and it's a shame.

I sure know you aren’t talking about the Constitution given the way that your party has run the South.

It is indeed amazing that you have the ability to somehow manage to find a way to have an even sh!tier take, while also being the embodiment of that sh!tier tier take you are supposedly attacking. You of all people are not a defender of the constitution, especially with your bill and post history. LOL. It truly is amazing. The amount of Doublethink in your head is astonishing.

For someone with Nigel Farage in his signature, your ass chaps rather easily. Perhaps you aren't the big chungus you thought you were.

Hi I'm a fair and impartial GM. Wink
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies