Students of color continue to lead calls for more identity-based spaces on campu (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 06:31:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Students of color continue to lead calls for more identity-based spaces on campu (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Students of color continue to lead calls for more identity-based spaces on campu  (Read 1353 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: December 13, 2018, 07:38:02 AM »

link-campus news org
You must be logged in to read this quote.
the inclusive zone is too inclusive
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 10:46:08 AM »

I figured that stuff was getting taken care of by other posters.  Is it not?  Is it my job if it's not?

If you don't like what I post, you have two choices:ignore it like an adult or ...
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 08:50:00 AM »

I mean, if that's what really ignites you out of all the things going on in the world today, that's fine.
See, I think this is the rub here.  I don't think these things are the "most important things going on right now", those things tend to get taken care of here.  Black people wanting to self segregate on someone else's dime isn't a big deal, at all.  Especially not compared to whatever stupid thing the President said last night.

But it is funny.  It's ok if you don't find it funny, I'd imagine it's not funny to most people.  Which just makes it funnier to those of us that do find it funny.

Using the force of the govt to make citizens give money to businesses for no good reason is a lot less funny, admittedly, and it's still not as important as whatever stupid thing Trump did this morning, but it is important and it's something most people don't know or think about.  I understand some people like you don't think it's important.  For some reason you want poor people to keep giving money to rich people because the govt told them so, and that's ok, we're all wrong sometimes, but don't think for a second you whinging about me posting about it is going to make me stop.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies