President Trump hints at Nikki Haley joining his team
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 05:57:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  President Trump hints at Nikki Haley joining his team
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: President Trump hints at Nikki Haley joining his team  (Read 419 times)
Agafin
Cameroon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 24, 2024, 09:10:59 AM »

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2024, 09:17:36 AM »

That should surprise no one. Haley has always been a spineless coward and shameless opportunist. Hopefully her career is finally over now.

It's basically the same as with other GOPers, who think another round of tax cuts for the super wealthy and Federalist Society judges are more important than preserving the rule of law.
Neo-Malthusian Misanthrope
Seef
Canada

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: 1.57

P
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2024, 09:18:56 AM »

Did he say the same things about Romney when he was sucking up to Trump after the 2016 election? I don't remember them even pretending to make up, so this might be legit.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2024, 09:28:10 AM »

@Agafin,
I think Nikki Haley is the odds-on Favorite to get the Secretary of State gig if Trump wins in November.

And I have to laugh at all those people here on Atlas, especially Red Avas who said Nikki would go down the John Kasich Route. Kasich & DeWine are the worst Governors in Ohios History. Jon Husted can't come soon enough.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2024, 09:31:26 AM »

Trump isn't winning in Nov he is going to jail
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2024, 09:33:30 AM »

He's not the President now so stop pushing the Big Lie. He is the former President and a candidate.
PeteB
Canada

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2024, 09:33:47 AM »

All this perceived coming together is just a public political game.  Trump is wondering how "cheaply" can he get Haley's endorsement (and presumably the moderate Republican vote), while Haley is gunning for the VP slot.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2024, 09:35:40 AM »

@Agafin,
I think Nikki Haley is the odds-on Favorite to get the Secretary of State gig if Trump wins in November.

And I have to laugh at all those people here on Atlas, especially Red Avas who said Nikki would go down the John Kasich Route. Kasich & DeWine are the worst Governors in Ohios History. Jon Husted can't come soon enough.

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2024, 09:45:28 AM »

@Agafin,

Yeah, I am not sure why he keeps pretending he's a Biden supporter when all of his posts are anti-Biden and pro-Trump. So weird.
This user has not been convicted of 34 felonies
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2024, 09:51:39 AM »

He means "on his team" in the sense that she is on the side that is voting for him. This does not sound like she's going to be VP.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2024, 10:05:03 AM »

Trump is the most dangerous President in History so still no support for him from me.

I still think the only way America can be free is if Trump and his Family are DEPORTED from the Country.

And I still want every of the 74M Folks who voted for him in 2020 deported from the Country.
Agafin
Cameroon

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2024, 10:41:13 AM »

He's not the President now so stop pushing the Big Lie. He is the former President and a candidate.

Um, I believe "President" is a lifetime title, it's not necessary to add "former" though of course you can do it if you want to emphasize that fact.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2024, 10:44:10 AM »

Trump is the most dangerous President in History so still no support for him from me.

I still think the only way America can be free is if Trump and his Family are DEPORTED from the Country.

And I still want every of the 74M Folks who voted for him in 2020 deported from the Country.
Maybe it because i'm not getting this is a joke, but deporting 74M people is not only quite a severe uh reaction and a complete violation of the american constitution and would cause a civil war but it completely impossible to do on a practical scale.
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2024, 10:54:32 AM »

Ambassador to the United Nations, again?

Something like that may be plausible, but Trump’s ego won’t allow him to pick Haley for Vice President. She was too mean to him.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
Shaula
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2024, 11:02:38 AM »

He means "on his team" in the sense that she is on the side that is voting for him. This does not sound like she's going to be VP.
This. Trump's trying to look amicable to get Haley voters, but Haley is still blacklisted.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2024, 11:03:01 AM »

Maybe it because i'm not getting this is a joke, but deporting 74M people is not only quite a severe uh reaction and a complete violation of the american constitution and would cause a civil war but it completely impossible to do on a practical scale.
All what Trump and his Cult did over the last 7 Years is destruction to the Country.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2024, 11:04:43 AM »
« Edited: May 24, 2024, 11:08:28 AM by Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers »

I know it's a cult now because McCain is gone before the Klan was in the R party but they didn't mount an insurrection when they lost

McCain was the reasonable one that held the Maga wing in check that's why the R party win so many times under McCain, he was Ronald Reagan 2.0
Junior Chimp

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2024, 11:08:23 AM »

Ambassador to the United Nations, again?

Something like that may be plausible, but Trump’s ego won’t allow him to pick Haley for Vice President. She was too mean to him.
Secretary of State = Most sensible Job for her
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2024, 11:11:36 AM »

She would be a fantastic Vice President or Secretary of State .
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2024, 11:15:02 AM »

She supports tax cuts for the rich and guess whom gets the tax cuts big oil Corporation 35/21%, she just reaffirms the blue v red divide because TX, AK get the biggest oil subsidies
KYRockefeller
Rookie

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2024, 11:17:50 AM »

And deport them where?  I'm sure no country is going to want 74 million Americans coming in and basically taking over.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2024, 11:20:04 AM »

I don't think she gets VP but Secretary of State is very likely.
Rubensim
Rookie
Malta

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2024, 11:22:38 AM »

I think trump might try to get nikki as his vp, basically a way to make sure those nikki voters vote for him and also offering nikki as the moderate vp to contrast with trump hardline conservatism.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2024, 11:26:17 AM »

I think trump might try to get nikki as his vp, basically a way to make sure those nikki voters vote for him and also offering nikki as the moderate vp to contrast with trump hardline conservatism.
The most sensible VP for Trump would be: Marco Rubio. In each of his 3 Elections he got 40 % of the Hispanic Vote and that's a growing constituency in the Country.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2024, 11:40:35 AM »

"On our team" means fall in line.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length