Bill Maher says the College Protesters are just as bad as the Charlottesville ones if not worse
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 01:59:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Bill Maher says the College Protesters are just as bad as the Charlottesville ones if not worse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3
Author Topic: Bill Maher says the College Protesters are just as bad as the Charlottesville ones if not worse  (Read 1048 times)
Beet
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2024, 03:46:59 PM »

Bill Maher has always been like this. Sometimes I get the sense he mainly exists to validate the far let's critique of liberalism.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2024, 03:58:42 PM »

So you dont think the chants he mentioned are just as bad the charlottesville chants.

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2024, 03:59:11 PM »

99% of Charlottesville rally attendees were actively chanting nazi slogans.

I don't know a single Pro-Palestinian person who, at least in my presence, has expressed anything like what Maher claims.

What is this crap?
Maher disguising his Islamophobia as concerns of leftists anti-Semitism

Maher is not an Islamophobe
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.74, S: -6.61

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2024, 04:01:48 PM »

I don't know a single Pro-Palestinian person who, at least in my presence, has expressed anything like what Maher claims.

What is this crap?

He is one of the biggest proponents of Islamphobia in America. Maher normalizes hatred towards Muslims for a secular liberal audience.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2024, 04:12:43 PM »

What is this crap?

His own HBO anniversary tribute documentary acknowledged he was lol
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2024, 04:20:43 PM »

Glenn Greenwald has become a grifter in recent years but he hammers Maher on his hypocrisy of criticizing predomaintely Islam countries verse Christian nations.

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2024, 04:35:39 PM »

Glenn Greenwald has become a grifter in recent years but he hammers Maher on his hypocrisy of criticizing predomaintely Islam countries verse Christian nations.

F**k Zei Squirrel
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2024, 04:43:16 PM »

F**k Zei Squirrel

James Ray and Zei Squirrel within 24 hours. This poster is really on a streak.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2024, 04:45:19 PM »

Christian Nations are far more liberal at the moment. Even Rural Alabama is far more liberal than the middle east
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2024, 06:57:11 PM »

What’s a zei squirrel?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2024, 07:02:13 PM »

A twitter account who is a despicable human being
Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2024, 07:03:40 PM »

Just in general or is it specific to them being a Nazi or something
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2024, 07:11:11 PM »

Twitter user who posts a great deal of investigation on the conflicts of the world. He has a substack where he goes deeper than his Twitter account. Check out an article and see for yourself.

https://substack.com/@zeisquirrel
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2024, 07:19:33 PM »

Unironically supports genocide against Ukrainians so yeah pretty awful
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2024, 07:55:41 PM »

The way the media swept the murder of Paul Kessler under the rug is rather despicable. That should have been coloring perception of these mobs since moment one.

At around 3:20PM responding deputies and EMS responded to calls and found Kessler on the ground conscious and able to speak.[10] Alnaji stayed at the location until deputies arrived to indicate his involvement and had helped Kessler and called 911 after he fell.[8] Bleeding from the head and mouth, Kessler was transported to the hospital, where he was responsive and conscious to speak with law enforcement at the hospital.[11] He died early the next day, November 6, at the hospital.[12]

That's the most cooperative 'murderous mob' I've ever seen, truly.

The suspect afaik is facing charges for manslaughter, but there's not enough evidence that he pushed Kessler so far from what I gather. Who exactly is 'sweeping it under the rug' Ray? What do you even want?
Ray wants there to be more mob violence and antisemitic attacks so his paranoid worldview can be justified. Right now he's grasping for straws trying to implicate an entire movement over a few isolated incidents.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2024, 09:45:08 PM »

Bill Maher has always been like this. Sometimes I get the sense he mainly exists to validate the far let's critique of liberalism.

Is he even all that liberal anymore? Recently he was defending DeSantis for saving the children from woke Disney.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2024, 09:46:42 PM »

Unironically supports genocide against Ukrainians so yeah pretty awful

And beyond that, why is some weird furry on Twitter supposed to be our source for news?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2024, 12:20:52 AM »

This account sucks.
HisGrace
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2024, 03:00:13 AM »

In terms of what they stand for that's accurate. The difference is the college protesters are by and large not represented on the ballot while Charlottesville is represented at the top of the Republican ticket.

Twitter user who posts a great deal of investigation on the conflicts of the world. He has a substack where he goes deeper than his Twitter account. Check out an article and see for yourself.

https://substack.com/@zeisquirrel

I think I'll pass on getting a lecture on "human rights" from a Russia supporter. Tankie a******* need to learn that as long as they support the most repressive regimes on Earth they don't get to play.
Steve from Lambeth
United Kingdom

« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2024, 05:47:23 AM »

Godwin did not overturn Godwin's Law for the Gaza protests. Case closed.
MyLifeIsYours
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2024, 11:26:58 AM »

Regardless of the history behind a certain Twitter user, the point stands that Bill Maher has a history of spreading Islamphobia on the air. His hatred of Muslims is disgusting and needs to be challenged. I'm glad when certain guests such as Ben Affleck and Greenwald challenge the over the tip fermonging rhetoric about Islam and Muslims from Maher.
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2024, 11:28:10 AM »

Regardless of the history behind a certain Twitter user, the point stands that Bill Maher has a history of spreading Islamphobia on the air. His hatred of Muslims is disgusting and needs to be challenged. I'm glad when certain guests such as Ben Affleck and Greenwald challenge the over the tip fermonging rhetoric about Islam and Muslims from Maher.

This sounds exactly like how certain dirtbag leftists are now trying to rehabilitate Jake Shields and Nick Fuentes. Any port in a pogrom, right?
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #47 on: June 18, 2024, 04:04:30 PM »

This sounds exactly like how certain dirtbag leftists are now trying to rehabilitate Jake Shields and Nick Fuentes. Any port in a pogrom, right?

TIL Ben Affleck and Glenn Greenwald are literal Nazis (I don’t know or care about some tankie rodent XXXwitter user).

I suppose you’ll ask why the protestors won’t the condemn the Grand Mufti, right?
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #48 on: June 18, 2024, 04:05:23 PM »

TIL Ben Affleck and Glenn Greenwald are literal Nazis.

I suppose you’ll ask why the protestors won’t the condemn the Grand Mufti, right?
To be fair……
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #49 on: June 18, 2024, 04:09:41 PM »

TIL Ben Affleck and Glenn Greenwald are literal Nazis.

To be fair……

Glenn Greenwald is a whiny contrarian asshole—much like Bill Maher, come to think of it.

But that doesn’t make him a Nazi.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies